Well-established business focused on retail and commercial projects, our practice has more than 30 years on the market and 6 office locations across Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for technically talented Registered Architect to join our Team in Sydney. This is permanent full-time role for someone with strong understanding of architectural documentation and the ability to liaise within multiple internal and external clients across the Australia and New Zealand.
We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and experience.
As an Architect you:
- are NSW Registered Architect
- Ideally have at least 5 years experience working with retail and commercial projects
- Have thorough knowledge of construction in the commercial sector
- Feel confident taking projects from town planning phases through to full architectural documentation as well as a good understanding of building construction and the BCA as well as experience in site survey and measurements.
- Enjoy the knowledge sharing process, mentoring, training team members and willingly take more junior staff under your wing.
- Have a positive attitude and good teamwork skills.
- Are able to work both autonomously and as a member of a small/medium/big team and meet deadlines, keeping a strong attention to detail.
- Are able to organize and prioritize work with excellent time management.
- Are a proactive, self-motivated individual who is adaptable to a fast-paced workplace.
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to build good relationships within the company and with clients. Existing network will be highly regarded.
- Drive to learn and open to new ways of working while striving for quality and excellence in all aspects of work.
- Have a relevant degree or qualification.
- Have a good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel and a current driver's licence.
- Are fluent with REVIT and AutoCAD
What we offer:
- Work closely with talented, collaborative, passionate professional group of technicians, architects and project leaders.
- Work on various retail and commercial projects across Australia and New Zealand alongside a talented team.
- Competitive salary and flexibility
- Equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity and inclusion.
If it sounds interesting and you would be keen to learn more, please get in touch with Faina Marat on email@example.com