Well-established business focused on retail and commercial projects, our practice has more than 30 years on the market and 6 office locations across Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for technically talented Architectural Technician to join our Team in Perth. This is permanent full-time role for someone with strong understanding of architectural documentation and the ability to liaise within multiple internal and external clients across the Australia and New Zealand.
We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and experience.
As an Architectural Technician you will be required to work on concepts, plans, specifications and detailed drawings. Ideally you have experience in retail store planning and familiarity with shop fit out. Knowledge of town planning processes as well as a good understanding of building construction and the BCA as well as experience in site survey and measurements.
Ideally you also have:
- A relevant degree or qualification. Degree in building design is an advantage
- Strong local construction knowledge
- Understanding of BCA and Australian Standards.
- Fluent with REVIT and AutoCAD
- Good experience and thorough knowledge of design and construction in the commercial sector
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Positive attitude and good teamwork skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated individual who is adaptable to a fast-paced workplace.
- A good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel and a full driver's licence.
What we offer:
- Work closely with talented, collaborative, passionate professional group of technicians, architects and project leaders.
- Work on various retail and commercial projects across Australia and New Zealand alongside a talented team.
- Competitive salary and flexibility
- Equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity and inclusion.
Salaries are variable and are based on skills and experience.