With over 30 years in the market and operations across Australia and New Zealand TRG is looking for technically talented Architectural Technician to join our office in Sydney. This is permanent full-time role for someone with strong understanding of architectural documentation and the ability to liaise within multiple internal and external clients across the Australia and New Zealand.
As an Architectural Technician you will be required to work on concepts, plans, specifications and detailed drawings. Ideally you have experience in retail store planning and familiarity with shop fit out. Knowledge of town planning processes as well as a good understanding of building construction and the BCA as well as experience in site survey and measurements.
Ideally you also have:
- A Bachelor degree or Diploma of drafting qualification
- Strong local construction knowledge
- fluent with REVIT, experience in AutoCAD would be highly regarded.
- ideally good experience and thorough knowledge of design and construction in the commercial sector
- Good communication skills are a must, as well as working knowledge MS Word & MS Excel and a driver's licence.
If this sounds like you, please contact us as soon as possible.